Jun 23, 2017

Status update - TS4 penis

I've been missing for some time: dealing with some health issues, doing a lot of work on other projects, learning how the TS4 morphing system works, and developing a tool to make the resources for custom morphs. Now that I've successfully made a new face slider and am almost done with an enhanced butt slider, I'm going to come back to the penis and work on a new version that will hopefully be more reliable, have morphs and presets, and not have the thigh morph distortion. How well I can do with the gender frame issues remains to be seen but I'll do my best.

9 comments:

  1. thank you for all the hard work you do :) hope you're feeling better

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish you well. Go for it. Your mods are great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry to hear that you have had to deal w/health issues. Sure hope that you will be able to resolve them and feel better as well. I have always loved your work and thank you for your continued dedication to the Sims Community. <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wishing you good health! Thanks so much for all the mods you make, I can't play Sims without them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish you speedy recovery, Cmar. Your mods are amazing!

    Michael

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wishing the best for you man. Thanks for the amazing work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wish you best of luck for your upcoming edits and new mods. Also get better soon. Thank you for your hard work :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope you are feeling much better now Cmar. You are my favourite modder.

    ReplyDelete