EA Skins With Adult Anatomic Details and Texturing - Update 9/22/13These are skins that are the EA default skins with nipples, reduced shadowing under the breasts, and subtle female anatomy for females, penis textures and improved nipples for males, and improved bellybuttons for both - no textured muscles. There are three skin sets in both default and non-default versions: Hairless, HairLight (very light body hair), and HairMore (a little more hair).
- These skins affect Teen, YA, Adult, and Elder.
- For the default replacement skins, male and female are in separate packages and only body textures are replaced. USE ONLY ONE default replacement for each sex.
- You can use one, two, or all three non-defaults (ND) - they will not conflict with each other or with any default replacement.
- Penis textures are provided for females also but will only show if you use a female penis mesh or accessory.
- The default HairLight is meant to allow use of custom body hair, while also providing townies and NPCs with a little detailing.
Install in the standard way Sims 3 package files are installed: http://www.modthesims.info/wiki.php?title=Sims_3:Installing_Package_Files
Please do not ask for help with my other mods here. Post in the threads for those mods wherever you downloaded them.